Sunday, December 18, 2011

Updating......

Wow I haven't post anything since November 11.  It has been a real rollercoster with the opening of the salon, my nail specialty written test, and the clients.

First, I took my test on November 21 but didn't pass it.  Need to take it again in January.

The opening was awesome.  Full of really nice people, family and friend.  I received awesome gifts and the best wishes.  A local newspaper published a small note about the opening.

The newspaper picture featured the Valentino Beauty Pure dust collector, and because of that they giving my a new bling out machine.

How exciting is all that? 

And the client? Unbelievable! They so many and growing.  A month have not passed since the opening, and I hiring a nail tech and a manicurist.

Uffff yes and many more things I will tell you in my next blog. <3

No comments: