Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rip ma nails Off

Thursday October 13, 2011

I can't believe it.  I woke up today with the only idea of taking my nails off.  And i always recommend my clients to soak-off the gel or the acrylic to avoid damaging the nails plates but guess what  I did.  Rip them off one by one with my mouth during my 15 minutes walk to work. So now my nails are naked.

Two hours had pass since I rip my nails off and now I'm thinking what kind of nails im doing.  Is not easy been a nails tech trust me.  You have to have your nails always pretty.  How people is going to trust in your work if you do your nails with other people, specially vietnamis -_-.

Tuesday October 18, 2011

Ok, another unbelivable thing.  I still have no nails.  This weekend was a very busy one but also an amazin one.  I am part of JZ Creations, a Party Planing Company, and as part of their grand opening i did the nails of 4 of their models together with more than 20 dancers.  Having a full time job in an office 9 to 6 to go home to only pack your nails material and hit the road to all of your clients houses is no a easy task.  One hour drives to different parts of Long Island, some of them for free for promotional purpose only, is stressfull but i'm it all pays off.

After 4 days, friday to monday, of 4 or 5 hours of sleep, late meals, dust everywhere and a car smelling like acrylic, the show is over, i have to go back to my full time job, still with no nails.

No comments: